AFRICAN CHICKEN MODEL

  • We partner with women in rural communities in Tanzania
  • We train each woman to raise chicken
  • We give each woman 100 baby chicks + feed
  • Once a week we check up on chickens and provide any veterinary services needed all for free
  • After four months African Chicken BUYS back 90% of chickens, leaving 10% for farmer to feed her family

In this model our women farmers earn both, money and food and we have the market ready which we process and sell to hotels, restaurants and supermarkets’ in East Africa Community Countries.

For Investment opportunity or to partner with us please send us message using a form below: